Thursday, February 14, 2008

its here

the final test of yr 1.
last exams.
bring it on.
but this time.
i think i need lots of luck.
cuz i aint got tha skillz.
been slackin' too much yo.
so ya.
but still.
B-R-I-N-G I-T O-N mutha fuka.
ugh.
stress la
tsk.

must score must score.
must get into good uni.
MUST MUST MUST.
not if can then can.
is MUST
knskjfnagineaofnasf
UGHH.
what if 3.5 is not good enough.
what if my score is too low to get into the course i really want.
what if other people excel further then i do.
cannot.
i must be the best.
MUST!
not should.
not may
its MUST.
kns la my lust with must.
hahahaha
tsk
lame.

this hunger for victory is so stressful.
i want to play.
i want to slack
i already am.
so.
this desire is driving me mad.
hahahaha.
which is good.
and bad
tsk

kk
kk
kk

AND!!
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY
to my darling~!
i love her so, so much~!
=D

k then bye~!

No comments: