Thursday, April 9, 2009

thousand miles away

work is work.
hahaha

but luckily~
i've got great ppl with me! =D
people like...
Junwei Jocelyn and Huiping =D
Leeying and June for meeting in the morning for breakfast =D
Elain , as seng and nyang that join us for lunch =D
and zhi yuan for helping me out so much LOL

they make working so much easier
haha
like really.
=]

to yx:
haha thanks for inviting me~ =D
but sorry i cannot go =[
cuz yea.. you know why haha ;]

to stella:
try your best to cheer up kay~
i know its hard..
but u dun have friends for nothing!
=D
jiayou!

to you:
haha i know my colour has been taken over by countless number of things..
and i think you're like having lots of fun and stuff..
being really happy..
knowing more people..
and reviving old friendships.
getting to do things u like..
so yea..
hope you succeed in the things u do~
=D

to my throat:
i dunno if ur just pissed at the fish and chips i ate the other day or what.
but maybe ur breaking ur voice again.
if so.
i hope you'll give me a deep sexy voice that can hit high notes as well cuz i still wanna sing wang lee hom, jay chou and gary cao. so pls pls dun die untill i cannot sing T.T

i wanna put pictures of my workplace and colleagues but..
they dun allow cameras there. =\
maybe one day sneak take haha

No comments: