Sunday, May 24, 2009

I do belive

if i raise my hands high enough,
i can touch the sky.


i also believe, i want a dark light so bad.
haha

sighs

so many things to do,
so little time.

sometimes i think what if i didnt take IAP and went for FYP instead.
but i think of the good stuff about IAP and i change my mind haha

i better get a 4
omg


anyways.
sigh.
i dunno la.
i like want to say something..
but i duwan to type it here.
because people will start asking me about it.
and so.
i shall not type it here.
and i think i'll only talk to like 1 or 2 people about it
not like alot of people read my blog anyways

hahahahaha
about that
hahaha
sometimes i see my blog visit counter jumping very fast.
but then actually.
its just the number of times I load my page while doing some editing.
haha
cool ah
=\

and today is my first time uploading photos into face book
its quite convenient actually.
i think im going to do it more in the future. =]

and work is starting to get stressful.
because of the presentation..
but thats not actually work thats more like..
project..
like school kinda project..
is it supposed to be like that?






















is it supposed to be like that?

No comments: