Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Retail therapy.

i like finally understand the meaning of it =]
cuz i bought something today.
with my dad's money XD

cuz i went vivo today..
my mum asked me to go.
so i went. like after a few rounds of WC3 games
wif gb daniel and jefferson.

AND YA OK SO...

went to vivo
AND I SAW VERENA THERE!! HAHAHA
then saw like zomg so many shops la but ya ok.
river island had sales.
like woohoo~!!
haha
then got so many stuff on sale la..
so cool.
cuz u know vivo
shop all big big
then the sale section aso big big.
like a small shop by itself
haha
then go there see see lor.
bought a jacket and a shirt.
so sex la
haha..
like.
maybe..
i declare river island my fav shop haha.
for now. =]

sorry to all my readers for the super late update.
haven been feeling all that happy and stuff these days.
maybe its the exams..
maybe not..
i dun know..
seems like the little boy in me is going into depression..
=/

kk

bye~! from me and the shirt i bought haha..

No comments: