Sunday, August 26, 2007

work.

work was fun..
haha.
but im not going back to work anymore
CUZ..
they say need cut hair..
go eat shit ah cut my hair..
HAHAHA!!
its shangri-la btw.
and then ah..
ah..
first day right..
guess the event.
lol
its the annual dinner and dance for the company that owns mercedes.
and some other car brands..
like zomg.
then everybody fly here fly there.
haha
but then my job is like so slack.
since im a first timer.
they let me do the rather easy stuff.
i was like one of the people at the desert buffet.
all i had to do was clear plates haha.
and set up the forks and spoons..
and plates.
and cups.
arrangements all..
like very little hor.
but its a BIG function.
so theres quite alot of stuff to be put out..
and hav to set up the chairs and tables thats outside..
the cigar smoking area.
lol
ya thats about it.
so what i did was..
mostly.
carry this carry that.
walk around with that tray.
keeping stuff.
i would work again la.
if the event isn't so big.
and if they din ask me to cut my hair.
hahahaha!!
kay thats bout it..

btw my shoes gave me bad blisters..
=[

4pm~2am+ lehs.
lol

bye frm me in uniform LOL..

No comments: