Tuesday, September 18, 2007

house tour~!

haha a present to readers.
for the 2000++ times u've come to read.
or at least.
check for updates =]

haha

=]]
my house frm the gate.
one car missing means mummy's not home


swimming pool~!


mah bball hoop =]


garden =]
i mean like
u can tell huh. duh.


my dad's fish is a CAMWHORE haha!!!!


the scariest door to open at night.


the back alley haha!!!


the main door..
mm.


the things u see when u open it.


display shelf =]

on the right is trophies and medals.
95% is my bros.
5% is mine haha..
0% is sisters.

center is stuff that look nice.
left is crystals.
and some magazines


piano~!! sarah! looks familiar right.
haha!!


another view of the living room


the dining table that we dun dine at.
we use another one.

the place i spend most of my time in.
guess whats playing from my com.
ans: Hardstyle.


the.. indoor part of the kitchen.


well done.
u've passed lvl1.
now on to lvl 2.
haha~!

my dj space.
i call it...
choas.
but long time nv play liao.
mm..

sis,bro,parent's room out of bounds.
so..
we shall skip to my room~!



my bed.
which i spend most of my life on.


my messy messy table haha!!
see the colorful papers there?
i drew stick man comics.
haha!!




k thats the end~
bye!!

No comments: