Sunday, June 24, 2007

BBQ @ WCP!

yesterday...
i went to wcp for bbq!
*note*
ecp owns wcp.
ecp= east coast park
wcp=west coast park.
it was okay i guess...
at least we had people who knew how to bqq
haha
so..
for me
the playground..haha
and the people who knew how to cook..
made my day =]


kk

the good.
people who knew how to bbq
the playground hahahaha
story telling haha
quality bonding time =]

the bad.
senery. super. sucks.
the food was what. 2 hrs late? wth. our caterer was ezb btw.
people who ps us at the last min. which is alot.
which resulted in alot of wasted food...
and extra cost. @.@


but i still love dago lots so its ok. haha


after the bbq..

Matt, euniice, ryan, ziWEI and I went for kbox.
my first time sia.
realised that i know like
nothing there man. lol
if only i went kbox be4 o lvl haha
my chinese sure A1..
haha

btw Matt can sing sia. haha!


BYE!

No comments: