Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Japanese student visit.

Today and yesterday.. some japanese students came over to NP i dunno y. but im guess to take a look aorund our school... and i took a few of the student to take a look aroud our school.. and so i brought them to the.. canteen 1.. then atrium, then library,then sports complex. their first reaction when they saw the places was.. でかい!!!!!! which actually means.. OMG SO FKING HUGE!!!!! hahaha.. some thing like that la. yup.

I've made new friends...

and had fun trying to whack all the japanese i could have hahaha.
I asked the guy I had on the first day if he had a g
irlfriend.
haha
his reaction was so cool la haha.
Kohei :I dun have girlfriend
*waving hand in front of face*
I: うそ*!!!!
*uso= LIE!!
Kohei :im not lying in japanese.

Kohei :then do u have....
I:I dun hav a girlfriend(in jap).
Kohei :うそうそうそ!!!*nudge nudge**push push* haha
I:うそじゃない
ほんと!**im not lying! really la!!
haha.

quite fun la that first guy..
only thing is that he started stoning when we got back into the
lecture hall lol.

2nd day.
on the 2nd day i had a few of my frens following m
e haha..
steffi and sebastini's group. yup.
so it was..
5NP ppl to 3 japanese students.

2nd day was rather difficult... cuz they like..
dao dao one..
then try to talk to them they aso like dun understand..
lol

so not much fun です。
=/
yup. haha


and..
baracuda practice is getting more tiring. haha.

my surdo is bulling me but i still love it haha.

Like the only jap girl i know.. lol

sebastini's partner.

My partner( 是dao的咯)

the group on the 2nd day

My group on the first day (Justini, Kohei , Me)

and..


Bye from the baracuda bass line!

No comments: