Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My IAC interview experience.

Today.. i did my IAC interviews.
its was rather quick.
faster then my expectations.
=]
i would soooo wanna upload the interviews here...
but....
the vid is dam big dunno why aso.
haha.
interviewing them is like a whole new thing man
i felt so..
so..
erm..
like.
dunno how to say la.
cuz their engrish not say v good.
so communicating and asking questions was very difficult
teacher already say shoulda have someone who can
communicate with them but we couldent find any
""sorry teacher~! =[
but anyways.
ya.
so for my interview
i tried my best to put it in..
erm
SUPER simple engrish
haha.
their working place is dam
err
dangerous.
and
dark
and
like
everywhere was rusty.
lol
anyways.
we asked them a few questions.
but im not sure if they understand.
they say yes to everything.
lol

anyways..
heres a picture haha =]

my team members. =]

No comments: