Thursday, January 24, 2008

okayyy....

i am gona.
start posting everyday already.
but my posts will be dam short.
but heh.
at least theres something new everyday~
horrrrrrrr
=]

i had my jap speaking test yest.
wa.
dam cool sial.
=D
sensei said to my partner, " you are very lucky you got charles-san as your partner. He places his particles exactly where they are supposed to be. and he ask you alot of questions so that u can answer. he speaks very well. "
oh my gosh la.
i was so happy can.
=D
but the ego side of me was like.
DUH OF COS~!
hahahahaha
=X

baracuda.
i have to beatbox.
for this part.
it was very bad on that day.
cuz
i was thirsty
and there was no water around.
and we had to go thru
again and again and again
sia.
my throat almost dieded.
=\
but heh
i still have to think of a nice pattern.
=\


then today~!!!
VOLLEYBALL SIALSSSS
fun fun fun
but tiring sia.
but fun~!
hahahaha

hehehe
we had the competition..
this evening.
=]
even tho we like.
play for fun.
win some lose some kinda thing.
still fun =D

i wan sing i wan sing i wan sing
=D
=D
i wanna read chinese fluently
hahahahha
=D

No comments: