Sunday, January 20, 2008

ouch.

I found out that.
paintball = pain+ball
it hurts.
hahahaha
but its dam fun la~!
woo!
i get to shoot ppl manz
but they shoot me too but i dun care~
=D
getting hit by a paintball is like..
tio cane.
only on a spot.
haha
thr bruise its like.
a red circle.
surrounded by dark blue.
ow.
i got hit.
like
20 cm away from my.......
if it was 20 cm higher...
bye bye fathers day.
paintball was fun la.... =]
especially when you're there with me.


the past week is so madness la
open house = perf. after perf. after perf.
o.o sial.
soooo tiring laaaa
quite fun also.
rim shot. rim shot. rim shot!!
woo~!
blood splatter. blood splatter blood splatter!!
woo~!
the first time in my life.
i felt a part of my body drained of blood.
my right hand index finger there.
PAIN SIA.
and it felt so weak
like.
cannot move at all.
i feel weird al even typing about it. haha!
=[
my shins and knees have bruises.
ty to my drum.
hands have blisters.
ty to my mallets.
time to zheng them.
=D

yea yea yea.
=]

No comments: