Wednesday, January 16, 2008

waa......

i found out recently that my blog has new readers.
thanks to my one and only.
hahahaha
keep telling ppl to see my blog
LOL
its okay la...
for those who are like new and dun know me...

HEY READERS~!

Im Charles~!!!
17.
and in a relationship.
(i bet thats the reason u all are reading my blog)
hahaha
not short!
not skinny!
not stupid
not tanned
not muscular
but very loved.
=D

erm erm erm...
yeaaa...

ima lazy blogger.
i think u guys can tell already..
i dun like to type big chunk of words.
most of my stuff come in lines like this.
yeaaaa.

i like drums.
i like bass.
so that that mean i like drum and bass?
k lame.
i like fun.
i like accomplishment.
i like straight beats.
i like food.
but most of all.
i like Beatrice.
=D
wait no i dun like Beatrice.
i love Beatrice.
=D

ggaaa
k
bye peeps! frm act cute us!

No comments: